Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Stone Cold Sober as a Matter of Fact

I haven't felt much like writing.  I'm depressed, and I don't feel like doing much of anything.  I have looked up the name and number of a therapist, and I actually put it in my phone.  I'm going to call tomorrow to set something up.  Even before my dad died I was feeling the need to get back into therapy.

Dialysis has been going all right.  Lately, I've felt more bored and restless than ever.  I need to find some new things to do while I'm there.  You can only play so much Solitaire and Spider Solitaire before you lose your mind.  Yesterday, I talked with a visitor for what seemed like forever, and only about 30 minutes had passed.  I've tried reading, and I have in spurts, but I have a hard time concentrating with so much going on around me.  So, if you have any ideas for one-handed hobbies (that can be legally performed in public), please share.  :)

Also, the last two times, I have been put in the chair with the broken TV.  I believe it is because I'm the only person who doesn't bitch about being in the chair with the broken TV.  Before, we kind of rotated through it.  I don't mind it every now and then, but every time is a bit much.  I guess it's time to bitch.  I typically don't like to cause trouble, but I also don't like being taken advantage of.

Being in the chair with the broken TV also means that I've been moved out of my favorite tech's section.  Don't get me wrong . . . everyone there is nice and all, but my favorite is the best at sticking me.  With the one I've been with lately, my venous or arterial pressure goes wrong every time (shutting down the machine and increasing the time I have to be there), making her "not my favorite".  :)  Yeah, it's about time to bitch.

No comments:

Post a Comment