Friday, October 7, 2011

Aaargh!

I spoke with the nutritionist from the transplant center yesterday.  I was not impressed.  She suggested that I get lap-band surgery in order to lose weight to get on the transplant list.  I'm not sure how I feel about this.  I'm not sure how I feel about doing all of the transplant list stuff right now.  I don't think I'm emotionally ready for this.  I'm feeling overwhelmed.  I know I'm not ready for lap-band surgery and probably won't ever be.  I'm a little disturbed by the nutritionist not talking to me about actual nutrition.  She talked about exercise and surgery.

I've been really irritable and depressed this week.  Guess that's why I haven't written anything.  I've been bitchy to Boyfriend, and I don't even really know why.  I've had a headache, and I've had trouble sleeping.  I feel trapped inside of my body, and I just want to scream sometimes.

No comments:

Post a Comment