Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Chestnuts Roasting on My Forehead

Wow.  The last couple of weeks flew by without a post.  Despite having dialysis on Christmas Eve, Christmas was really nice.  We made another non-salt-injected turkey, and it was really good.  I gave and received some nice gifts and enjoyed being with family.  It was difficult to go to dialysis this morning.  With Christmas and two days off, it was easy to put dialysis out of my mind.  The reality of it hit with the sound of my alarm.  I was really tired and grouchy, but went anyway.  There was a "What Not to Wear" marathon on TLC, so that helped the time pass.

I had my post-op appt with my gyno today.  Everything is healing well, and everything they took out was benign.  Yay!  Now I'm going to start taking estrogen for my hot flashes.  Hopefully it will help.  Boyfriend said it was 53 degrees in our bedroom the other night.  He was shivering, and I was sweating.  :)  He's hoping it will help!

I hope everyone had a good holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment